Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: MP: ‘Modi government has given birth to five daughters for a son,’ says Congress MLA, sparks row #IndiaNEWS Madhya Pradesh Congress MLA Jitu Patwari on Wednesday said that the Bharatiya Janata

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

MP: ‘Modi government has given birth to five daughters for a son,’ says Congress MLA, sparks row #IndiaNEWS
Madhya Pradesh Congress MLA Jitu Patwari on Wednesday said that the Bharatiya Janata Party had given birth to five “daughters??? – demonetisation, goods and services tax, inflation, unemployment and recession – to get a “son??? called development, PTI reported. His tweet, which has now been deleted, compared the failures of the Narendra Modi government to daughters forced upon the country. Patwari, an MLA from the Rau constituency, took a swipe at the saffron party, saying that development has not been born yet. After a controversy on social media, he said: “As far as daughters are concerned, they are divine. I am still saying that the entire country is waiting for development.??? In another tweet, he expressed regret and claimed that he had only meant to target the BJP over “its weaknessep??[?[??[?[Y??Z??8?'[?Z?H????HH?X???H??[??x?&?X???^H?][[?]?][??? [??][?[?[?[Y[?[??X???[?8??]??H??K?8?'HX?X?[??Y[??H[?H?H?]?[?Y[? ?H?Y?]Y?[?H?[?[Y[??]?H?Y[?? ???)'8).x)/?) ?8))8)%H8)+8)/?))8)+8)a?)'?)/?)+?)b?) ?8)%x)`8).x)b8))8)b?8)-x)b?8))?)a
K^
X
JN
S?????? ????????? ?? ???)%x)O
KB?????W??????? ????? ???? ??????? ??)+
K?
K?
X?
I?
K?
K?
Xr
J?
X
I?
XB??????????????????W?????s?????/??Â???????/?????W??,???o?????????????????W??????????)a?8)"x)*?)+?)b?)%?8)%x),8),8).x)`8).x)b8)i8)+?)b8) ?8)!x)+8)+x)`8)%x).H8),8).x)"
K?
X.
C?
I^
K????&VB??&R

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market