Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Want to prove the decision-makers wrong: Coulter-Nile after being denied Western Australia contract #IndiaNEWS Disappointed at being left out of Western Australia’s contract list, Australia pacer

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Want to prove the decision-makers wrong: Coulter-Nile after being denied Western Australia contract #IndiaNEWS
Disappointed at being left out of Western Australia’s contract list, Australia pacer Nathan Coulter-Nile said he is looking to prove the decision makers wrong by representing a new state team for the upcoming season. The 32-year-old, who grabbed 17 wickets at an average 18.94 to guide Western Australia to their third title in six years in the last summer’s Marsh Cup, didn’t receive a contract renewal after he decided to focus his attention on white-ball cricket.Coulter-Nile, who has taken 86 wickets in limited overs cricket for Australia, said he is now “fired up??? to face Western Australia.“I’d love to face Western Australia, I’d definitely be fired up for it,??? he told cricket.com.au.“I know the boys had nothing to do with the decision and a few of them openly said they were disappointed with it, but any chance I get to prove the decision-makers wrong, I’d definitely take that opportunity.???Coulter-Nile said he is confident of his bowling and will take up any opportunity that comes his way before the Marsh Cup.“I want to play. I was the leading wicket-taker last year, I feel like I’m bowling alright. I feel like I’ve still got plenty to offer,??? said the pacer, who took 82 wickets...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme