Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Red ball is my favourite part of the game: WI’s Hope eyes revival of Test career against England #IndiaNEWS West Indies batsman Shai Hope is aiming to achieve a turnaround in his Test career now

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Red ball is my favourite part of the game: WI’s Hope eyes revival of Test career against England #IndiaNEWS
West Indies batsman Shai Hope is aiming to achieve a turnaround in his Test career now he is back in England, the scene of his greatest triumph in the five-day format. Three years ago Hope became the first batsman to score two hundreds in a first-class match at Headingley as his side recorded a stunning five-wicket win over the hosts in the second Test. Yet those remain his only two centuries in 31 Tests, with Hope averaging a modest 27.23. That contrasts with an impressive average of 52.20 from 78 One-day internationals, suggesting he is no flash in the pan, and he is eager to boost his Test figures during next month’s three-match series in England. “You’re going to be hard on yourself, especially when you know that you can get something done and it’s not really portraying on your stats card,� said Hope in a conference call Tuesday from Old Trafford. The Manchester ground is the venue for the second and third Tests of a series to be held behind closed doors, which starts in Southampton on July 8. “I just have to continue believing in myself and back my ability because I know I can get it done,� he said. “The key is...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme