Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: As a senior, I wanted to stand up: Jhulan Goswami on leading India’s thrilling win over Australia #IndiaNEWS Veteran Indian women’s team pacer Jhulan Goswami on Sunday said she was glad to have

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

As a senior, I wanted to stand up: Jhulan Goswami on leading India’s thrilling win over Australia #IndiaNEWS
Veteran Indian women’s team pacer Jhulan Goswami on Sunday said she was glad to have stood up for the side after the narrow loss in the second ODI against Australia by being a major contributor to the consolation win in the final match here.Goswami returned with figures of 3/37 from her 10 overs to play a big role in India’s win in the third and final ODI. She was adjudged player of the match for her performance. The 38-year-old also hit the winning four that ended Australia’s 26-match unbeaten streak.“We were just trying to stay there and finish the game. On Friday, it was difficult for bowlers and today as the senior bowler I wanted to stand up and use the new ball well,??? Goswami said after the match in which India chased down a highest over 265 for the win.“I knew I could get breakthroughs. That was what I did. It’s important to give your best in the field, take positives and that’s what I want to do as a senior.“Lots of soreness in my body having played back-to-back games, need time to recover, but we’re looking forward to be a part of the first-ever pink-ball Test,??? she added.India lost the three-match series 1-2.Two no...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme