Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: ‘How I Helped Educate Over 25000 Girls After Being Denied an Education Myself’ #IndiaNEWS #Inspirational Ask Reeta Kaushik from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, about her inspiration and she vehemently

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #Inspirational

‘How I Helped Educate Over 25000 Girls After Being Denied an Education Myself’ #IndiaNEWS #Inspirational
Ask Reeta Kaushik from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, about her inspiration and she vehemently says, “I am my own inspiration. ??? And why not.
After all, she’s spent her life battling social norms (even to get basic education), her relatives (who forced her to be a child bride) and casteism at every turn.
“I am a Dalit and a woman. There’s no place for people like us in this country,??? she says, adding, “I had to fight every step of the way. ???
Born to a rickshaw puller, she has always been a staunch believer of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar’s vision that only education can lead to the true emancipation of Dalits.
Today, she is the first woman in her family to get a formal education and the founder of Samudayik Kalyan Evam Vikas Sansthan (SKVS), which has reached girls in 112 Gram Panchayats across 126 communities in Kushinagar and Gorakhpur.
Her initiativep?%Z?H??[?[??XZ[???X[HYX?][???Y[????Y?H??????????]?[???[?Z[?[?( F?fR??7FVB#R?#b6???G&V??B??WF???F?R?W6?"?F?B?B?W6??6???V??F?W2??FF?F??????4?e2?2?V?VBFWfV??v??V??VFW'2?FG&W76VB?V?vW"????WG&?F?????V?F??B6??FF????77VW2??6???V??F?W2??'WB??R?bF?R6?v??f?6?B6??vW2&VWF?V?VB'&??r&?WB??F?R?W6?"6???V??G?v2F??BV??RF?6V7W&R??B&?v?G2???F??2?B??&Rg&??C??V"???Bv???v???2GW&?VB?&W76?????F???'GV??G???( ??v?BF??V&?( ?????R?bF?R??7B?&v???6VBw&?W2?F?R?W6?"6???V??G??2???v?F??fR?V"&?fW'2?BG&??2?F?Rv?&B( ??W6?.( ?G&?6?FW2F?V??Rv??fVVB??&G2?F?W?( ?&Rw&?W?b??F?W72?&?W&W'2?v??&R??6??7F?BfV"?b?&W76?????6??VGV6F???v2?WfW"&??&?G?f?"&VWF( ?2f????W"fF?W"?6?6??BfVvWF&?W2F?7W?V?V?BF?Rf??( ?2V&???w2?v???R&VWF( ?2V?FW"6?7FW"v2?FRF?F???W6V???B6??&W2?&VWF?BF?6?W&??R?W"Gv???V?vW"'&?F?W'2F?66?????v??6?v2F?&VR?????WFW'2v???'WB6?R&VgW6VBF?v?B?WG6?FR?B&WVW7FVBF?6?B??F?R6?72?( ?v2&?WB?v?V??f?'7B6?VBF?&R'B?b???V?vW"'&?F?W'>( ?6?76W2'WB?&V?G2?WB??6?7F??rF?Bv?&?2F??( ?B7GVG??(???W"FWFW&??F???F?7GVG???FVB?W"g&VR66???'6????&?fFR66?????WfV?F?W&R?6?RV?GW&VB?'6?V??6??V?G2g&??F?R&?v?GFVBFV6?W'2?B&V??r&VgW6VBF?R??v?W7B&??&V6W6R?b?W"67FR??BF?R6?RF??R??W"W'6????fR?B?G2?v??&W76?fR6?W&???r?BF?RvR?b"6?Rv2?'&?VB?fb?( ??F?Rf???vW2?( ?&?F?( ?F?W6?( ?B?V?F?R?W?BF??'?F?RF??R?v27W?6VBF??VfRf?"?????w2??????w&GVFVB66????

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme