Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Women’s Big Bash League: Shafali Verma and Radha Yadav signed up by Sydney Sixers #IndiaNEWS Opener Shafali Verma and spinner Radha Yadav became the latest Indian players to be signed up for the

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #WBBL07

Women’s Big Bash League: Shafali Verma and Radha Yadav signed up by Sydney Sixers #IndiaNEWS
Opener Shafali Verma and spinner Radha Yadav became the latest Indian players to be signed up for the upcoming edition Women’s Big Bash League in Australia next month. The duo will play for Sydney Sixers in what will be the first WBBL stint for both.The announcement comes a day after Sydney Thunder announced the signing of Smriti Mandhana and Deepti Sharma.“This is a very good opportunity for me and my goal is to just enjoy myself, to make some new friends and have fun,??? Verma said was quoted as saying by the Sixers in a release. “I want to play WBBL and back myself and just believe in myself.???Get excited Sixers fans... Weve signed the top-ranked T20I batter and a world class spinner for #WBBL07 !Welcome @TheShafaliVerma and @Radhay_21 ????????'?????X?[?^????? ?????
]???Y???Y?^H?^??
?^???
H?[X?? ?? ? ?HH M?^YX?[???XH?H??8?&?? ?[??Y ??]?[??[??^YY??Z[??[H?[?^[?H[??Y?X?[?K??H?H???Y?]?^????X??[??]?Y??H[?X[???[??H?][??[?]????[???]??[X[?X]?]?ZY??[??HX[K[?H??H[???????XY]? ?KY?HY? X?H?[??[??H?^??8?'?YH??[???H??[?]]?H]?H?]??Y]H?^??[?]8?&???H^?][??8????X??]?Y??ZY ?8?'H[??HY? X?H??????????XY[?H

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme