Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: TNPSC applications open for Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service, link here #IndiaNEWS The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited online applications from eligible

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

TNPSC applications open for Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service, link here #IndiaNEWS
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant included in the Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service. Candidates can check the notification and apply for the vacancies at the official website tnpsc.gov.in.TNPSC has notified a total of 4 vacancies for the post of Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant. The pay scale for the post is Rs 37,700 – 1,19,500. The last day to submit online applications is October 23.Here’s TNPSC recruitment 2021 notification.Eligibility criteriaAge limit: 18-34 years as on July 1, 2021. No upper age limit for reserved categories.Educational Qualification: i) Must possess a Degree of Master of Town Planning or its equivalent/ Civil Engineering / Architecture. Must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil. More details in the notification.Selection procedureTNPSC will select candidates in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The written exam will be held on January 8, 2022. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.FeeCandidates have to pay an online...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme