Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Just married Rhea Kapoor shares first pic with husband Karan Boolani #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment Mumbai: Film producer (and Anil and Sunita Kapoors daughter) Rhea Kapoors wedding may have excited a

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Entertainment #IndiaNEWS

Just married Rhea Kapoor shares first pic with husband Karan Boolani #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment
Mumbai: Film producer (and Anil and Sunita Kapoors daughter) Rhea Kapoors wedding may have excited a paparazzi frenzy, but what was missing was a wedding picture.
The producer of Veere Di Wedding ended the wait Monday when she shared her first wedding picture with husband Karan Boolani on her official Instagram account.
She also wrote a heartwarming note to her husband, whom she called her best friend. The couple got married at a private ceremony in the Juhu home of the Kapoors Saturday, August 14.
In the shared picture, Rhea and Karan look beautiful and elegant in traditional yet simple wedding attires. Karan is seen putting the ring on Rheas finger.
In her caption, Rhea writes lovingly, expressing her innermost feelings: 12 years later, I shouldnt have been nervous or overwhelmed because you are my best friend and the best guy ever. But I cried and shook and had stomach flips all the way through because I didnt know how humbling the experience would be.
I will always be that girl who had to come home to Juhu at 11 p.m. before my parents fell asleep. Only until now, I didnt know how lucky I was to feel torn. I hope we make a family so close that we have many, many loves of our life mine are
Tagged to the post are Anil and Sunita Kapoor, Rheas siblings Sonam and Harshvarrdhan, and of course, husband Karan.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Rhea Kapoor (@rheakapoor)

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme