Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Kareena wishes hubby Saif on birthday, shares pics #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment Mumbai: Hindi film diva Kareena Kapoor Khan has shared a much-loved picture of little Jeh, who was most recently the subject

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Entertainment #IndiaNEWS

Kareena wishes hubby Saif on birthday, shares pics #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment
Mumbai: Hindi film diva Kareena Kapoor Khan has shared a much-loved picture of little Jeh, who was most recently the subject of an unsavoury troll attack, with her elder son, Taimur, and her actor-husband Saif Ali Khan, whos celebrating his 51st birthday with his family in the Maldives.
Kareena posted a picture on Instagram on Monday and it was instantly liked by 8,16,000 people around the world. Happy Birthday to the love of my life To eternity and beyond with you is all I want, Kareena captioned the image.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Kareena Kapoor Khan (@kareenakapoorkhan)

Saif and Kareena, who are fondly called Saifeena by their fans, had tied the knot in December 2012. Jeh was born February 21 this year and since then there has been a lot of speculation, especially among the trolls, about his name.
Saifs actress-daughter Sara Ali Khan, who was most recently seen in the discovery+ reality show, Mission Frontline, also shared a picture with her father. The Simmba actress tagged her dad as her superhero.
Happiest Birthday Abba. Thank you for being my superhero. My smartest friend, the best conversationalist, the coolest travel buddy and one of the biggest support systems. Love you, Sara wrote in her caption.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sara Ali Khan (@saraalikhan95)

Sara is the daughter of Saif from his first wife, actress Amrita Singh.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme