Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: India’s space exploration laudable #IndiaNEWS #Education I am proud to be an Indian because of our country’s achievements in space and missile technology. India has launched several satellites

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Education #IndiaNEWS

India’s space exploration laudable #IndiaNEWS #Education
I am proud to be an Indian because of our country’s achievements in space and missile technology. India has launched several satellites in space for helping us in the weather forecast, communications, medical research and education.
The missiles such as the ‘Agni’ and the ‘Prithvi’ strengthened our nation’s security and ensured a place in the ‘elite group’ of the world’s powerful countries. In 2008, our scientists have lifted India’s pride by placing the Tri-colour on the moon.
Moreover, India created history when Mangalyaan successfully entered the Mars orbit in its first attempt! ISRO is all set for its upcoming missions – Gaganyaan, Chandrayaan 3, Mangalyaan 2, Shukrayaan 1 and many more. I wish our scientists on the upcoming endeavours to be a grand success!

-Srihaan M
Class VI-C,
Gitanjali Primary
School

Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.
Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .

The post India’s space exploration laudable appeared first on Telangana Today.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme