Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Tokyo Olympics: From Serena Williams to Roger Federer – top tennis players who have pulled out #IndiaNEWS Novak Djokovic, the top-ranked male tennis player in the world, confirmed his participation

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Tokyo Olympics: From Serena Williams to Roger Federer – top tennis players who have pulled out #IndiaNEWS
Novak Djokovic, the top-ranked male tennis player in the world, confirmed his participation for the Tokyo Olympics and joined Japanese star Naomi Osaka among the big draws for the Games.However, there have also been a number of withdrawals from this year’s Tokyo Olympics.All venues at the Olympics, which start on July 23, will be closed to spectators as the Japanese authorities look to limit the risks of Covid-19. Foreign visitors have been barred as have family members of visiting athletes.These restrictions, along with the cramped scheduled this year, have been one of the reasons why a number of top tennis players from both the women’s and men’s draws have pulled out of the Tokyo Games.Here’s a look at the tennis players who withdrew from the Tokyo Olympics:Women’s:Serena Williams, Victoria Azarenka, Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Bianca Andreescu.Men’s:Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Stanislas Wawrinka, Dominic Thiem, Denis Shapovalov, Nick Kyrgios, David Goffin, Milos Raonic, Vasek Pospisil, Dan Evans, Alex de Minaur.Serena Williams“I’m actually not on the Olympic list, so... Not that I’m aware of. If so, then I shouldn’t be on it. There’s a lot of reasons that I made my Olympic decision. I don’t feel like going into them today. Maybe another day. Sorry. I have not thought about it...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme