Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Will proudly be joining Team Serbia: Novak Djokovic confirms Tokyo Olympics participation #IndiaNEWS World No 1 Novak Djokovic said Thursday he will play at the Tokyo Olympics, giving him the opportunity

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #TeamSerbia

Will proudly be joining Team Serbia: Novak Djokovic confirms Tokyo Olympics participation #IndiaNEWS
World No 1 Novak Djokovic said Thursday he will play at the Tokyo Olympics, giving him the opportunity to achieve the first calendar Golden Slam by a male player.“I booked my flight for Tokyo and will proudly be joining #TeamSerbia for the Olympics,??? tweeted Djokovic in English.“With much pride I’m packing for Tokyo and joining our national team in the fight for the brightest medals at the Olympic arenas,??? he then tweeted in Serbian.“For me playing for Serbia was always a special joy and motivation and I will give my best to make us all happy. Let’s go.???Cannot disappoint my little friend Koujirou. I booked my flight for Tokyo and will proudly be joining #TeamSerbia for the Olympics. ???????X??]????K??T??? ?Y????Z?????X?
??????JH?[H MK ? ?HH ? ^YX?[??[?XYH??H]??[X[??[???[???[?[??[X?Y?]??YX??H?YY??[X???[?[?HT??[???X??YHH???X[????HH??[??[??[K?H?[[????[??[H??H]???Y[?X?Y]?Y??H[?H??Y[??&??[YH?[??Y??H?Y???H????[???XZ???[??[X???]?[?[[? NN ???[?H?[X[??Y?Y[?Y[[?[??HY???H]?H?Z[YY??Y???[??[?????X( ?2F?F??FV?F??v??B??F?????B?&VG?&VV?V6VB'????&VB??&R

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme