Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Interview: Fiercely competitive Radha Yadav keen to turn 2020 T20 World Cup hurt into future success #IndiaNEWS When India started their campaign in Australia in the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup, Radha

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Interview: Fiercely competitive Radha Yadav keen to turn 2020 T20 World Cup hurt into future success #IndiaNEWS
When India started their campaign in Australia in the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup, Radha Yadav’s name was missing from India’s playing XI against the hosts. It was a surprise, because she was India’s joint highest-ranked bowler in women’s T20Is.In the final tally, Yadav might have played just three matches at the tournament but the finer print will tell you that she made an impact for eventual runners-up India whenever she turned up. Against New Zealand, her late cameo with the bat proved to be pivotal; she picked her career-best figures of 4/23 against Sri Lanka; and in the final, she broke the record opening partnership and supposedly gave a ‘gobful’ to Alyssa Healy that made the batter certain of Australia’s win.All these instances point to the kind of player and personality the 19-year-old is – passionate, an all-round talent and a fighter.But for Yadav, the most significant matches at the tournament were the two she wasn’t picked for – the opener against Australia and then against Bangladesh. She had a lukewarm tri-series and, with Poonam Yadav fit again, she missed out as India went for only three spinners. “The matches I didn’t play were probably the best part for me. It helped me understand myself and my game better. You...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme