Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: AB de Villiers is my idol, but he thought I came from New Zealand: Jos Buttler #IndiaNEWS Jos Buttler has said that South Africa’s AB de Villiers was his “idol growing up�. The two batsmen have

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

AB de Villiers is my idol, but he thought I came from New Zealand: Jos Buttler #IndiaNEWS
Jos Buttler has said that South Africa’s AB de Villiers was his “idol growing up�. The two batsmen have been destructive in white-ball cricket over the past few years and have the ability to play shots all around the park.“De Villiers has been my idol growing up. The guy I love watching, he is just awesome,� said Buttler during a podcast with Indian Premier League side Rajasthan Royals.“Got to know him a little bit during the IPL actually when I was at Mumbai (Indians). Just at the start of the game, he said I will catch up with you for a beer at the hotel after the game,� added Buttler, who was an integral part of England’s World Cup-winning team in 2019.“I was so excited. I was like so cool getting to drink a beer with AB de Villiers. I got back to the hotel told my fiance at that time (now wife) we are going to go straight to the bar. AB de Villiers will be there for a drink, this is going to be awesome.“We probably chatted for 20 minutes, having a great time and I was loving it. He has got a pretty strong Afrikaans accent. About 20 minutes into the...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme