Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Kerala woman, 31, killed in rocket attack in Israel #IndiaNEWS A 31-year-old woman from Kerala was killed in a rocket strike in Israel on Tuesday as the conflict between the country and Palestinian

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Kerala woman, 31, killed in rocket attack in Israel #IndiaNEWS
A 31-year-old woman from Kerala was killed in a rocket strike in Israel on Tuesday as the conflict between the country and Palestinian militant group Hamas escalated, PTI reported. Soumya Santosh, 31, from Kerala’s Idukki district, had been working as a caregiver in Israel since seven years. She was speaking to her husband over a video call when a rocket fell on her house in Ashkelon, situated near Israel’s border with Gaza, according to the news agency. “My brother heard a huge sound during the video call,??? the woman’s brother-in-law told the news agency. “Suddenly the phone got disconnected. Then we immediately contacted fellow Malayalees working there. Thus we came to know about the incident.???Isreal’s ambassador Ron Malka on Wednesday extended his condolences to the family. “I just spoke to the family of Ms Soumya Santosh, the victim of the Hamas terrorist strike,??? he tweeted. “I expressed my sorrow for their unfortunate loss & extended my condolences on behalf of the state of Israel. The whole country is mourning her loss & we are here for them.???Union minister V Muraleedharan offered his condolences to the woman’s family and assured them of all possible help. “We have condemned these attacks and the violence in Jerusalem, and urged...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme