Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: I was depressed, especially when KKR didn’t play me during IPL 2021: Kuldeep Yadav #IndiaNEWS Wrist spinner Kuldeep Yadav has said he had major doubts about his bowling over the past couple of years

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

I was depressed, especially when KKR didn’t play me during IPL 2021: Kuldeep Yadav #IndiaNEWS
Wrist spinner Kuldeep Yadav has said he had major doubts about his bowling over the past couple of years as he didn’t get much game-time with the Indian team.In an interview with The Indian Express, Kuldeep said there were times when he thought he isn’t the bowler he once was and even felt satisfied sitting on the bench.It’s been a difficult phase for the 26-year-old. He played just one Test and two ODIs for India over the past six months, wasn’t picked in the playing XI by KKR in the first half of IPL 2021, was downgraded in the BCCI annual contract list, and hasn’t been selected in the 20-member squad for the upcoming England tour.“I did, sometimes (have doubts). I felt ‘what is going on?’. It was a difficult time. Sometimes, the mind says, ‘ab shayad woh Kuldeep nahi rahe’ (Perhaps, I am not the same Kuldeep). Sometimes I feel, ‘no, I am still the same’ and I wait for the opportunity,??? he was quoted as saying.“There were days when you feel serving drinks and being on the bench is for the best – yaar yeh to best seat hai apne liye – and then but there are days you don’t...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme