Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Covid-19 crisis has burst bubble professional sportspersons exist in, says England pacer Mark Wood #IndiaNEWS England fast bowler Mark Wood says the coronavirus pandemic has burst the bubble in which

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Covid-19 crisis has burst bubble professional sportspersons exist in, says England pacer Mark Wood #IndiaNEWS
England fast bowler Mark Wood says the coronavirus pandemic has burst the bubble in which many sportspersons live at times.The Covid-19 pandemic has so far killed over 80,000 globally and infected nearly 1.5 million and Wood said he too worries about his family’s health.“There are times when professional sportsmen and women exist in our own bubble. The coronavirus crisis has burst that bubble. Instead of thinking about fitness, performance or the next match, our concerns are exactly the same as everyone else’s,� the 30-year-old wrote in a column for BBC.“It’s a scary time, one that has made me anxious for the health of my family and friends. I’ve worried about my parents and grandparents. I’ve got friends who work in the NHS and it’s so sad to hear what they are going through, along with all the stress that is being put on hospitals.“Just because I play cricket for England doesn’t make me immune from the challenges the whole country is facing. I’ve queued up outside the supermarket and I’ve shaved my head because I’m not sure when I’ll next be able to get a haircut,� he said.With the pandemic putting countries in lockdown mode to contain the disease, Wood too is at home and he...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme