Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: I’m not too far away: Kane hopes to play for Spurs if Premier League resumes after Coronavirus break #IndiaNEWS Harry Kane says he is on track to be fit when the Premier League returns as the Tottenham

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

I’m not too far away: Kane hopes to play for Spurs if Premier League resumes after Coronavirus break #IndiaNEWS
Harry Kane says he is on track to be fit when the Premier League returns as the Tottenham striker urged people to “stay safeâ€? from the coronavirus.Kane has been sidelined since suffering a torn hamstring tendon in Tottenham’s New Year’s Day defeat at Southampton.The England captain needed surgery on the injury in January and Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho did not expect him back until the last games of the season.But the enforced break due to the virus has given Kane an opportunity to play more matches if the Premier League is able to conclude the campaign eventually.The 26-year-old has stepped up his rehabilitation and should be fit by the time the season can restart, with the top-flight schedule currently postponed until at least April 30.“I’m not too far away, I’d normally hope to be back with the team in two or three weekp &H[YK8 ÈØ[™HÛÝ[š[x &ÈÙXœÚ]HÛˆYÙ^K¸ 'x &[H]HÛÛÙÝYÙK™]H]XÚÚ[™È]™ž][™Ë›ÝÈ]8 &ÈX›Ý]Z[[™È^Hš]™ÜˈÛÈœ›ÛH^HœÛÛ˜[Ú[ÙˆšY]Ëx &[H[ˆHÛÛÙXÙK¸ 'œ›ÛHH™ZXˆÚ[ÙˆšY]È[™œÛÛ˜[Ú[ÙˆšY]Ëx &[HÚ[™È™X[HÙ[ ˆx &[H]HÛÛÙÝYÙH›ÝÈ[™ÝÛÜšÚ[™È™ Ú[™ÈHÝÙˆ™XÛÝ™žKK‹‹”™XY[Ü™H

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme