Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: From reading books to learning English: How Indian hockey teams are using coronavirus-enforced break #IndiaNEWS Locked inside the SAI centre due to the COVID-19 forced restrictions, Indian Hockey players

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

From reading books to learning English: How Indian hockey teams are using coronavirus-enforced break #IndiaNEWS
Locked inside the SAI centre due to the COVID-19 forced restrictions, Indian Hockey players are utilising their free time to hone their English language skills, reading books and watching their favourite movies.Indian men and women hockey teams are practicing at SAI centre Bengaluru where no unauthorised person can enter the campus.Despite the uncertainty over Tokyo Olympic Indian hockey teams are following their rigorous training schedules..Senior member of men’s team goalkeeper PR Sreejesh is reading books which were in his wish list for a while.“Our routine is as usual but we get free time on Sundays and Wednesday evening. We work on fitness and recovery . I have read Da Vinci Code, autobiography of Helen Keller. I have some more books in my wishlist,� Sreejesh told PTI Bhasha.In the crisis time, the players are also concerned about their families and are in touch with them through video calls.“My father is above 60 and kids are below seven. I have strictly instructed them not to move out of the house,� said the veteran from Kerala.For star forward Mandeep Singh, it is the time to improve English and he is taking it very seriously along with others.“Wife of Chris Ciriello (team’s analytical coach) takes English classes once in a week. We...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme