Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Maharashtra minister quits after Opposition links him to 23-year-old woman’s death #IndiaNEWS Maharashtra Forest Minister Sanjay Rathod resigned from his position on Sunday, after the Opposition

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Maharashtra minister quits after Opposition links him to 23-year-old woman’s death #IndiaNEWS
Maharashtra Forest Minister Sanjay Rathod resigned from his position on Sunday, after the Opposition alleged that he was linked to the death of a 23-year-old woman in Pune earlier this month, ANI reported.Rathod, a Shiv Sena leader, said he submitted his resignation to Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray. He also demanded a fair investigation into the incident. “The way Opposition is warning that they won’t allow Assembly session to function, I’ve distanced myself from it,??? Rathod said. Rathod added that he was maligned by the accusations and should not continue to be a minister, NDTV reported.The woman, 23-year-old Pooja Chavan, had died on February 8. She was from Maharashtra’s Beed district and had been pursuing an English-speaking course in Pune, according to the news channel.Chavan fell off the building in which she lived, PTI reported. The Pune Police said they will investigate whether it was a case of suicide. Ive given my resignation to CM Uddhav Thackeray. The way opposition is warning that they won’t allow Assembly session to function, Ive distanced myself from it. I want fair probe in case (in connection with death of a woman in Pune earlier this month): Shiv Senas Sanjay Rathod t.co/MTwcJ50HQ4 pic.twitter.com/vEsZtzvtoU— ANI (@ANI) February 28, 2021 Two days later, a purported audio clip emerged...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme