Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: TNTRB registration for recruitment of 2098 teachers postponed; new dates to release soon #IndiaNEWS Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TNTRB) has announced the postponement of the online applications

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

TNTRB registration for recruitment of 2098 teachers postponed; new dates to release soon #IndiaNEWS
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TNTRB) has announced the postponement of the online applications for recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Assistants, Physical Education Directors, and Computer Instructor on its official website. The Board will soon release the new dates for the commencement of the online applications at the TNTRB website trb.tn.nic.in.The Board took the decision to postpone the online application process due to technical reasons.“For the kind attention of the candidates aspiring for Post Graduate Assistant / Physical Education Director Grade I/ Computer Instructor Grade I as per Notification No. 01/2021, dated 11.02.2021, it is informed that due to technical reasons the launching of online application portal is postponed. The date on which the online application will be available for the candidates will be informed shortly,??? read the official notification.Earlier, the application process was scheduled to be conducted from today, i.e., March 1, 2021.Here’s the direct link to the released notification.As per the previous reports, the recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 2,098 vacancies, including 235 backlog ones, in the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service. TNTRB will conduct a state-wide recruitment exam for the vacancies on June 26 and 27. TNTRB vacancy details Post

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme