Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: ‘Metro man’ Sreedharan’s impact on joining BJP likely to be minimal in Kerala polls: Shashi Tharoor #IndiaNEWS Congress leader Shashi Tharoor on Sunday said the impact of Elattuvalapil Sreedharan,

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

‘Metro man’ Sreedharan’s impact on joining BJP likely to be minimal in Kerala polls: Shashi Tharoor #IndiaNEWS
Congress leader Shashi Tharoor on Sunday said the impact of Elattuvalapil Sreedharan, the former Delhi Metro chief, joining the Bharatiya Janata Party will likely be “minimal??? in the upcoming Assembly elections, reported PTI. Sreedharan, popularly known as the “metro man???, had on February 18 announced his decision to join the BJP.Tharoor said that the high point of Sreedharan’s impact on the Kerala polls will be his announcement of joining the BJP itself. The Congress leader said he was surprised by Sreedharan’s decision to enter politics at his age. “When I joined politics at 53, I thought I had left it too late to make the kind of impact I felt I was capable of,??? he said. “What can I say about someone who is 88????Tharoor added that the BJP was not a serious contender in the polls except for a few seats. “It would be very difficult for the party to improve upon the one seat it won last time,??? he said. Tharoor said the Congress-led United Democratic Front has the talent, the experience and the creative energy to build a new narrative for the future of the state. “What I am working on is intended to be, above all, a ‘people’s manifesto’ –...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme