Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Malaika Arora recalls days when she could rock the bangs #IndiaNEWS #Bollywood Mumbai, Jan 7 | Malaika Arora on Thursday posted a monochrome image from the days when she could rock the bang look.

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Bollywood #IndiaNEWS #throwbackthursday

Malaika Arora recalls days when she could rock the bangs #IndiaNEWS #Bollywood
Mumbai, Jan 7 | Malaika Arora on Thursday posted a monochrome image from the days when she could rock the bang look. In the picture posted on Instagram, Malaika poses with a mic, acing the bang hairstyle.
The days when I could rock my bangs n in my head think am a rock star . #throwbackthursday #fakemike pic @farrokhchothia , Malaika wrote with the picture.
Earlier this month, Malaika made her relationship with Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor official on Instagram with a loved-up picture. She started the New Year with a picture with Arjun.
Its a new dawn, its a new day , its a new year .. 2021 #eternallygrateful, she captioned the image on Instagram.
In the image, Malaika has her arm on Arjuns shoulder. She is seen in a shimmery pantsuit while Arjun is seen in a vibrant shirt with brown pants.
While Arjun and Malaika have not denied their relationship, they dont post many photos together on the internet.
Source: IANS
The post Malaika Arora recalls days when she could rock the bangs appeared first on Bhaskar Live English News.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme