Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Coronavirus: New York nurse first American to be inoculated; Singapore approves Pfizer vaccine #IndiaNEWS A critical care nurse in New York on Monday became the first American to get a shot of the

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Coronavirus: New York nurse first American to be inoculated; Singapore approves Pfizer vaccine #IndiaNEWS
A critical care nurse in New York on Monday became the first American to get a shot of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine, days after it was authorised by the United States Food and Drug Administration, reported CNN. Sandra Lindsay, an intensive care unit nurse at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in Queens, New York City, was administered the vaccine during a live video event. Dr. Michelle Chester, the corporate director of employee health services at Northwell Health, delivered the shot. Lindsay said that she hoped her public vaccination would instill confidence in Americans that the shots were safe. “I feel like healing is coming,??? she said. “I hope this marks the beginning of the end of a very painful time in our history.???The nurse said the experience did not feel any different than taking any other vaccine. “I’m feeling well,??? Lindsay said immediately after she was given the vaccine shot. United States President Donald Trump celebrated the moment over Twitter. “Congratulations USA,??? he wrote. “Congratulations world!???First Vaccine Administered. Congratulations USA! Congratulations WORLD!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 14, 2020 Meanwhile, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said he hoped the vaccine would give Lindsay and other frontline healthcare workers “a sense of security and safety???, reported AFP. Cuomo also warned Americans against complacency. “It’s going to...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme