Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Lewis Hamilton, after positive coronavirus test, to be replaced by George Russell for Sakhir GP #IndiaNEWS George Russell will step up from Williams to replace world champion Lewis Hamilton, who tested

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Lewis Hamilton, after positive coronavirus test, to be replaced by George Russell for Sakhir GP #IndiaNEWS
George Russell will step up from Williams to replace world champion Lewis Hamilton, who tested positive for Covid-19, at Formula One’s Sakhir Grand Prix in Bahrain, Mercedes announced Wednesday.Williams reserve Jack Aitken will replace Russell at Williams this weekend, joining regular driver Nicholas Latifi.“Firstly, I want to say a huge thank you to everybody at Williams for giving me this opportunity,??? said Russell.“I might be wearing a different race suit this weekend, but I’m a Williams driver and I’ll be cheering my team on every step of the way.???Russell becomes just the third Briton to represent Mercedes in Formula One after Stirling Moss and Lewis Hamilton.“A big thank you also to Mercedes for putting their faith in me,??? added Russell.Very few people are lucky enough to drive for an @F1 team each year. Im about to get the chance to drive for two. Unbelievably grateful to @WilliamsRacing and @MercedesAMGF1 for this opportunity. Thank you all ???? pic.twitter.com/x2ZGMWOX8A— George Russell (@GeorgeRussell63) December 2, 2020 Nobody can replace this guy, but Ill give my all for the team in his absence from the moment I step in the car.Get well soon Lewis ???? pic.twitter.com/2fKTmbmaU0— George Russell (@GeorgeRussell63) December 2, 2020 “Obviously, nobody can replace Lewis, but I’ll give my all for the team in his absence from the moment I step in...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme