Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Coronavirus: England's Alex Hales in self-isolation after experiencing symptoms, yet to be tested #IndiaNEWS England batsman Alex Hales on Tuesday said he has gone into self-isolation due to fever

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Coronavirus: England's Alex Hales in self-isolation after experiencing symptoms, yet to be tested #IndiaNEWS
England batsman Alex Hales on Tuesday said he has gone into self-isolation due to fever and persistent dry cough after returning midway from the now-postponed Pakistan Super League but is yet to get himself tested for the dreaded COVID-19.Hales’ statement comes after Pakistan Super League, which he was a part of, was postponed with the Pakistan Cricket Board saying that a foreign player showed symptoms of coronovirus. Former Pakistan captain Ramiz Raza went on state that the player is be none other than Hales.“Like many other overseas players, I reluctantly left the Pakistan Super League early because with COVID-19 reaching global pandemic status, I felt it was more important to be with my family rather than face a period of lockdown thousands of miles from home,� Hales, who plays for Karachi Kings in the PSL, said in a statement after the PCB’s comment.He added: “I returned to the UK in the early hours of Saturday morning feeling perfectly fit and healthy and with absolutely no symptoms of the virus. “However, I awoke early on Sunday morning having developed a fever and followed the governments advice of self-isolation, a process I am obviously still following having developed a dry and persistent cough.“At this stage, it has not...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme