Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Sushil Modi’s status in Bihar remains undiminished, says Union minister Giriraj Singh #IndiaNEWS Union minister Giriraj Singh on Sunday told Bharatiya Janata Party leader Sushil Kumar Modi, who

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Sushil Modi’s status in Bihar remains undiminished, says Union minister Giriraj Singh #IndiaNEWS
Union minister Giriraj Singh on Sunday told Bharatiya Janata Party leader Sushil Kumar Modi, who held the post of deputy chief minister of Bihar till now, that he would continue to remain an undiminished voice of the party as “nobody’s status is determined by the post he holds???. Singh’s statement came hours after BJP MLA Tarkishore Prasad was unanimously chosen to be the leader of BJP’s legislature party, after the National Democratic Alliance won the state elections by a slim margin last week. Janata Dal (United) chief Nitish Kumar was selected as chief minister for the fourth consecutive term.After the announcements were made on Sunday, Modi congratulated Prasad, and thanked the BJP and its ideological mentor, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, for giving him the opportunity to serve as the deputy chief minister of Bihar. “The BJP and the Sangh Parivar gave me so much in the political life of 40 years that someone else might have not received it,??? he tweeted. Modi added that he would continue to discharge the responsibility that would be given to him in the new government. “No one can take away the post of the worker,??? he said. ????? ????? ??? ???)-x)/?),8)*8)a?8)+?)O?)?)a?8)j?)i?8)-x),8)O?)-?)b?) ?8)%x)a?8),8)/?)'8)*8)`8))8)/
IR
I?
X
K^
J?
J?
X~
H"
HB????????????????????????I???????

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React