Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Bihar polls: ‘Modi, Nitish Kumar used money, muscle power but couldn’t stop me,’ says Tejashwi Yadav #IndiaNEWS Rashtriya Janata Dal leader Tejashwi Yadav, in his first comments after the Grand

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Bihar polls: ‘Modi, Nitish Kumar used money, muscle power but couldn’t stop me,’ says Tejashwi Yadav #IndiaNEWS
Rashtriya Janata Dal leader Tejashwi Yadav, in his first comments after the Grand Alliance’s defeat in the Bihar Assembly elections, on Thursday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister Nitish Kumar used “muscle power, money and deceit??? but could not stop him, ANI reported.The RJD emerged as the single-largest party in elections, winning 75 seats. The Congress won 19 seats, while the Left parties put up an impressive performance with 16 wins. The National Democratic Alliance won the election with 125 seats.Yadav said he was happy that young people and the working-class had supported his party. “Although it was a double-engine government in the state, I am happy that the people, including the youth, ASHA [Accredited Social Health Activist] didis [sisters] and teachers favoured us,??? he was quoted as saying by ANI at a press briefing. Yadav alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party and Kumar’s Janata Dal (United) tried everything to deter the RJD, but failed. “PM Modi used money muscle and deceit and chief minister [Kumar] had the support of rich industrialists,??? Yadav said. “Despite this, they could not stop this 31-year-old. The BJP tried everything but it could not stop RJD from becoming the single-largest party.??? ???? ?? ????)+?)%H8))?),?8)%x)` ????XY[?H

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme