Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: IPL 2020: KL Rahul relieved by comfort of KXIP win but wants top-order batsmen to close out games #IndiaNEWS Kings XI Punjab skipper KL Rahul was relieved to see his team finally get over the line

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

IPL 2020: KL Rahul relieved by comfort of KXIP win but wants top-order batsmen to close out games #IndiaNEWS
Kings XI Punjab skipper KL Rahul was relieved to see his team finally get over the line comfortably but said the top-four batsmen must consistently close out games in the remainder of their IPL campaign.KXIP have often struggled to finish games from comfortable positions in this IPL.For a change, it was a straightforward chase for KXIP against Delhi Capitals on Tuesday despite a rare failure from their opening pair of KL Rahul (15) and Mayank Agarwal (5).Nicholas Pooran (53 off 28) came up with another blinder of a knock and Glenn Maxwell (32 off 24) finally found some form to set up their five-wicket win over Delhi Capitals.“My heart keeps reaching new limits every game but yeah it is nice to finish it in the 19th over for once. I did wonder, I won’t lie, especially when you are playing with six batsmen and an all-rounder,??? Rahul said at the post-match presentation.“It is something every team talks about: the set batsman has to finish off the game. One of the top four does that. We have to correct that,??? he added.KXIP’s bowling unit pulled things back in the death overs to restrict DC to a below-par 164 for five.Under-fire Glenn Maxwell played a crucial 24-ball 32 and...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme