Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Gorkha leader Bimal Gurung breaks ties with NDA, says he will support TMC in Assembly polls #IndiaNEWS Gorkha Janmukti Morcha leader Bimal Gurung on Wednesday announced that he will quit the National

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Gorkha leader Bimal Gurung breaks ties with NDA, says he will support TMC in Assembly polls #IndiaNEWS
Gorkha Janmukti Morcha leader Bimal Gurung on Wednesday announced that he will quit the National Democratic Alliance and support West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s Trinamool Congress in the Assembly elections, ANI reported. West Bengal is expected to go to polls in 2021.Gurung, who has been on the run since 2017, made an appearance outside the Gorkha Bhavan in Kolkata, according to PTI. He has been at the forefront of the movement for statehood for Gorkhas in Darjeeling.“I’m neither a criminal nor an anti-national,??? Gurung told the media, according to ANI. “I’m a political leader. I want a political settlement. I was in Delhi earlier and in Jharkhand for past 2 months.??? He said that unlike the Centre, Banerjee fulfilled the promises that she made. “So, I would like to separate myself from NDA, I would like to break our relation with BJP [Bharatiya Janata Party],??? he said. “In 2021 Bengal election, we’ll forge an alliance with TMC and give a reply to BJP.???Gurung repeated his demand for statehood. “We will take this cause forward,??? he said. “It is our aim, our vision. In the 2024 election, we will support the party which will take up this cause.???All I want to say is that our demand...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme