Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: IPL 2020, KXIP vs CSK as it happened: Watson, du Plessis help CSK cruise to a 10-wicket win #IndiaNEWS MS Dhoni: I think we did the small things right. That’s what was important to us. The kind of

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #KXIPvCSK

IPL 2020, KXIP vs CSK as it happened: Watson, du Plessis help CSK cruise to a 10-wicket win #IndiaNEWS
MS Dhoni: I think we did the small things right. That’s what was important to us. The kind of start we got in batting, that’s what we needed. Hopefully, we’ll be able to replicate this in the coming games. He added: “It [consistency in selection] is something that we bank on and sometimes Fleming doesn’t get as much credit. The good thing is we have one plan. It’s not that we don’t have debates, we discuss behind closes doors and come out with one plan, that’s the relationship between us. 10 wickets victories for CSK in IPL:v KXIP, Mohali, 2013v KXIP, Dubai, 2020*#KXIPvCSK— Umang Pabari (@UPStatsman) October 4, 2020 Faf du Plessis: “Yeah it’s going well. I think the big thing for me is that I’m there at the end. It’s been a big focus for me to try and convert better.???He added: “Credit to Dhoni and Fleming, it’s obviously the CSK way, they stick with players a bit longer than other teams might. They stick with players that they feel will play in the final. Credit to the management. It’s not always as easy as it looks.???KL Rahul: Look it’s hard being on the losing side for so many games, we’ve just got to keep trying harder. There’s no rocket science,...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme