Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Trumps ex-wife uncertain if Melanias doing a good job #IndiaNEWS #International Washington, Sep 15 | US President Donald Trumps former wife, Ivana Trump said that she was uncertain whether the very

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #International

Trumps ex-wife uncertain if Melanias doing a good job #IndiaNEWS #International
Washington, Sep 15 | US President Donald Trumps former wife, Ivana Trump said that she was uncertain whether the very quiet Melania Trump is doing a good job as First Lady, a media report said.
Ivana Trump married the then-New York real estate developer in 1977 and were divorced in 1991. They have three children together: Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Eric.
She made the remarks during an interview on Monday when asked if Melania Trump was doing a good job as a First Lady, The Hill news website reported.
I am not sure. Shes very quiet, and she really doesnt go to too many places. She goes to stuff when she has to go, the 71-year-old Czech-American businesswoman and former model said.
But shes quiet, Ivana Trump added.
Asked if she has any relationship or friendship with Melania Trump, who is the Presidents third wife, Ivana Trump replied: No, I speak directly to Mr. President, and I dont get involved with the ex-wives and his private life.
During Mondays interview, Ivana Trump also said that her and President Trumps daughter Ivanka, who is also a senior White House adviser, could definitely be the countrys first female President.
Shes in the White House every day. Shes next to her father every day. She knows all what is going around.
I think she could be one day the first girl, or woman, president. Definitely, she added.
Source: IANS
The post Trumps ex-wife uncertain if Melanias doing a good job appeared first on Bhaskar Live English News.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme