Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Real award for me is longevity of my works: Dr. S.L. Bhyrappa #IndiaNEWS #News Mysore/Mysuru: Acclaimed writer Dr. S. L. Bhyrappa who was recently selected for the coveted ‘Padma Bhushan,’ said

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Real award for me is longevity of my works: Dr. S.L. Bhyrappa #IndiaNEWS #News
Mysore/Mysuru: Acclaimed writer Dr. S. L. Bhyrappa who was recently selected for the coveted ‘Padma Bhushan,’ said that the real award for him is longevity of his literary works running up to centuries.

He was speaking at ‘Vandane-Abhinandane’ programme for felicitating Padma awardees from Mysuru, jointly organised by Akhila Bharatiya Sahitya Parish at, H. V. Rajeev Sneha Balaga, Hoysala Kannada Sangha and various Educational Institutions at Kalamandira here on Saturday.

Noting that one will be happy after getting the award, Dr. Bhyrappa said that at the same time, it must be noted that many achievers won’t get any award in their lifetime.

Maintaining that the real award comes for him only if people remember him for his literary works for centuries, Dr. Bhyrappa said it would be all the more  satisfying to note if his works remain relevant for all times. Observing that Kumaravyasa Bharat still remains relevant even after 500 years, the veteran littérateur said that he cannot say whether his works too is remembered like that.

8?'^H???]^H???????[XZ[??[]?[?[???[H]?Y[?HZ[???[?H]?[?Y???[??Y?8?'HH?ZYY[??]H??[?HHY???XY?????Y[HX??][H?][??H8?&YXH??[??&H]?? ??????X?[[??]H?YYY[???H[?]Y?H?X??X??H?X?[H?[???H?Y[?]?Z??]8?&?????[X?ZH][[?]???]H???H NM?? NM??????H?ZY]H]?]?[?Y[???[?]?]?K??[?[???]]H??X??YX[?H[Y???HH???]?]?KH?ZY]????]??H?????8?&?X??x?&H]???][?[? NMM?MN ?X?Y?Y??H??[[??H]H[?[???????]]?H??ZZ[???H???HH???[Z[H[??????[?H[???????[???Y????]???Y?HX]H???X[??? Y???][??????Y?????[?Z[????????[?Z[??????H?ZYH??????X??[???]??[???[Z[???[????X[?H??]??[X[^X?H?ZYH??[?YHX[??H???????HHX????YH??????YK?X??H??Y?H^?Y[??K??^?Y[??H[???Y[H?X]K?X?H?Y[?[?Y[?X[?H??????HYY ?????????????[][?H[??]?^B?????Y???[???H????Y??]?^H??X????[][?HR[ ????H?ZY]H???H]X????Y?H??X??]?]??[??[??X????X?[?K??[?[???]]H?[][?H[???Y???[??]X[?H?[??H?ZY]H??]?^H??[?H????????H?H[ ?]?H????[?[??[???????[ ??????][??H^[H?]?Z?[?8?&????[X] ?X?????[??]??H??^KH?ZY]?[][?H[??[?[XZ[??H?H?[Y?[????[?H[????H???H?? ?

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme