Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Founder of IAC and AAP, lawyer Prashant Bhushan reveals that IAC and AAP are RSS supported, RSS funded, and RSS made, and Kejriwal knew this from start. Prashant Bhushan says that he regrets not identifying this monster which

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Founder of IAC and AAP, lawyer Prashant Bhushan reveals that IAC and AAP are RSS supported, RSS funded, and RSS made, and Kejriwal knew this from start. Prashant Bhushan says that he regrets not identifying this monster which brought down India from inside. #IndiaNEWS

Noted lawyer Prashant Bhushan, on India Today TV NEWS, has made a stunning revelation saying that the Indian Against Corruption movement led by Anna Hazare and Arvind Kejriwal
was supported, funded and propped up by the RSS. The famous lawyer and activist said that not having understood the cruel and cunning nature of Kejriwal early enough was one of his biggest regrets.

He told India Today TV, “Not as such running the Indian Against Corruption campaign. But in hindsight, there are two things that I do regret. One is not
having seen that the movement to a large extent was supported, funded and propped (up) by the BJP and the RSS for their own political purposes to bring down the Congress government and get themselves in power.”

Bhushan said that Anna Hazare was ‘probably not aware’ of the hidden RSS hand but Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal ‘was aware of it.
“The second regret that I have is not having understood Arvind’s character early enough. I understood it too late, by
which time we had already created another Frankenstein Monster.”

Bhushan said that he was ‘exceedingly fond’ of Kejriwal but he was never ‘critically looking at him to see whether he’s unscrupulous in his means.’

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme