Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Assam Police recruitment 2023: Apply for 2649 Forester, Forest Guard and other posts, details here #IndiaNEWS Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has commenced the online application

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Assam Police recruitment 2023: Apply for 2649 Forester, Forest Guard and other posts, details here #IndiaNEWS
Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has commenced the online application process for recruitment to the posts of Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, AFPF Constable, Driver Constable and Driver under Forest Department, Assam. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website slprbassam.in till February 6, 2023.The Assam Police recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 2649 vacancies.Vacancy DetailsForester Grade-I: 264Forest Guard: 1226AFPF Constable: 981Driver Constable: 36Driver: 142Eligibility CriteriaAge Limit as on January 1, 2023: For Forester Grade I, Forest Guard and Driver posts: 18 to 40 years.For AFPF Constable & Driver Constable posts: 18 to 25 years.Educational Qualification: Forester Grade-I: Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.Forest Guard: Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council. AFPF Constable: HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board.Driver Constable: HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council and must possess valid driving license for LMV or MMV or HMV.Driver: HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council and must possess valid driving license for LMV or MMV or HMV. Direct link to the official notification.Application FeeThere is no application fee required.Steps to apply for the vacanciesVisit the official website slprbassam.inGo to Online Application Portal and click apply onlineRegister on the portal to create a profileSelect the post, fill up...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme