Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Watch: Victoria Azarenka’s interview after US Open final – ‘Great three weeks, very proud of myself’ #IndiaNEWS A rejuvenated Victoria Azarenka says she is going to keep pushing for Grand Slam

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Watch: Victoria Azarenka’s interview after US Open final – ‘Great three weeks, very proud of myself’ #IndiaNEWS
A rejuvenated Victoria Azarenka says she is going to keep pushing for Grand Slam titles after finishing runner-up at the US Open, fueled by a more relaxed outlook on life.The two-time Slam winner lost to Japan’s Naomi Osaka in three sets at Flushing Meadows on Saturday in her first appearance in the final of a tennis major in seven years.Watch: Naomi Osaka’s interview after clinching US Open title – ‘I just thought don’t lose 6-1, 6-0’Many commentators thought the former world number, now 31, was done at Grand Slams after her career was first disrupted by injury and then by a custody battle of her son, who was born in December 2016.But the unseeded Belarusian enjoyed a fairytale run to the final at the US National Tennis Center, which included a three sets defeat of former foe Serena Williams in the semi-finals.“I had a great two weeks. I enjoyed myself. I did everything I could today,??? said Azarenka, winner of the Australian Open in 2012 and 2013.“I’m not necessarily disappointed. It’s just painful to lose. That is what it is. I was close. But it didn’t go my way,??? she added.Azarenka raced to 1-0 lead after thumping Osaka 6-1 in just 26 minutes. A combination of impressive serving and formidable returns was reminiscent...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme