Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Rishabh Pant provides update following surgery – ‘My spirits are high, feeling better every day’ #IndiaNEWS India wicket-keeper Rishabh Pant on Monday stated on his instagram and twitter that

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #grateful #blessed

Rishabh Pant provides update following surgery – ‘My spirits are high, feeling better every day’ #IndiaNEWS
India wicket-keeper Rishabh Pant on Monday stated on his instagram and twitter that his “spirits are high??? and that he is indeed on the road to recovery following his successful surgery after the horror car crash in early January.In an instagram post, he wrote, “I am humbled and grateful for all the support and good wishes. Just wanted to let everyone know that my surgery was successful, and I am grateful to be on the road to recovery. My spirits are high, and I’m feeling better every day and I want to extend my gratitude to all of you for your kind words, support and positive energy during this difficult time.???On twitter, he thanked BCCI, secretary Jay Shah and the government authorities for their support. He also said, “From the bottom of my heart, I also would like to thank all my fans, teammates, doctors and the physios for your kind words and encouragement.???From the bottom of my heart, I also would like to thank all my fans, teammates, doctors and the physios for your kind words and encouragement. Looking forward to see you all on the field. #grateful #blessed — Rishabh Pant (@RishabhPant17) January 16, 2023 The star batter suffered several injuries when his Mercedes SUV crashed...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme