Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: NHRC issues notice to UP government over reports of occultist treating students who fell ill #IndiaNEWS The National Human Rights Commission on Friday issued a notice to the Uttar Pradesh government

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

NHRC issues notice to UP government over reports of occultist treating students who fell ill #IndiaNEWS
The National Human Rights Commission on Friday issued a notice to the Uttar Pradesh government in connection with reports that the administration of a state-run school in Mahoba district called a ‘tantrih?&K????[? ??X]H????Y[?????[[ ??X?[X?? ? ?Y?Y[??[X[H?Y[???[[Y?????[Z[??HZY Y^HYX[]H???? ????[???X?H????YZ[???][??[Y[????[? X???[???XZ?Z???]??H?????H]?Z?[??H??][Y???X?H[???[?[??H?Y[???YH???[??H????Z[???X??X?Y?????H???Y[H??Y????X[YYXK?T?8)+?).x)b?)+8)"
I^
Xr
K?
K
I^
K?
K
X
K?
S?
I^
X.
K"
J?
XB????????????????????????????W??????[????8)%?)/?)*8)a?8).8)a? MH8)&?).
JN
S?
K
K???????????? ?????!??????? ??) ?8)(x)bx)%x)O?)'?),8)%x)`8)'8)%
K?
H~
K.
K?
I?
I^
Xr
K.
K?????????? ????????Â????T???W??,???????????)/?8)%?)+?)/?Z??? ????? ?^T?X??]????K????QV? S?Y??YY[?H???[
8)+?)`8)*8)"
I^
X??p????) (@KotwalMeena) December 23, 2022 On Friday, the National Human Rights Commission said that the contents of the media reports, if true, amount to violations of the students’ human rights.“The commission has also observed that apparently, a sub-standard mid-day meal was served to the students leading to their illness, which is indicative of the apathy of the concerned authorities,??? the rights body said. “Besides, the school teachers are expected to educate the students and not to make them believe in such superstitious malpractices.???The body has asked the Uttar...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme