Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: BJP’s response to veteran Muslim leader asking his children to settle abroad validates his concern #IndiaNEWS On Thursday, the Bharatiya Janata Party’s Bihar spokesperson Nikhil Anand took to Twitter

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

BJP’s response to veteran Muslim leader asking his children to settle abroad validates his concern #IndiaNEWS
On Thursday, the Bharatiya Janata Party’s Bihar spokesperson Nikhil Anand took to Twitter to dish out some counsel to the veteran Rashtriya Janata Dal politician Abdul Bari Siddiqui. It was advice that India’s ruling party and its supporters often hand out to anyone critical of it: Go to Pakistan. Attached to Anand’s tweet was a video that had surfaced a day earlier. In it, Siddiqui can be heard lamenting about “desh ka mahaul??? – the atmosphere in the country. But it was a rather personalised take on the matter. In the video, he is heard saying that he has advised his children pursuing higher education abroad to not come back. “I told my children: ‘Find jobs abroad, if you can get the citizenship, take it,’??? he says. “You can understand how painful it is to tell my children to leave their homeland. But such are the times we are living in.???In response, Anand accused Siddiqui of not being “able to get out of Madrasa like ghetto culture???. The RJD leader’s remarks, Anand insisted, proved he had an “anti-national??? agenda – yet another jibe that those in the BJP and their supporters often direct to those who dare question the party’s majoritarian politics. A silent exodusHowever, anyone...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme