Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Maharashtra: Opposition demands governor’s resignation for his remarks about Maratha ruler Shivaji #IndiaNEWS Opposition parties in Maharashtra have demanded the resignation of Governor Bhagat Singh

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Maharashtra: Opposition demands governor’s resignation for his remarks about Maratha ruler Shivaji #IndiaNEWS
Opposition parties in Maharashtra have demanded the resignation of Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari after he called 17th century Maratha ruler Shivaji an icon of “olden times,??? reported PTI on Sunday. The Opposition has also demanded that the Bharatiya Janata Party sack its spokesperson Sudhanshu Trivedi for claiming that Shivaji had apologised to Mughal emperor Aurangzeb five times.“Governor Koshyari and BJP spokesperson Sudhanshu Trivedi who insulted Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj should publicly apologise to the people of Maharashtra otherwise we will not let them walk on the streets,??? Maharashtra Congress president Nana Patole said.Koshyari made the statement at an event at Dr Ambedkar Marathwada University in Aurangabad on Saturday. “Earlier, when you would be asked who is your icon – Jawaharlal Nehru, Subhas Chandra Bose, and Mahatma Gandhi used to be the answer. Whereas in Maharashtra, you need not look elsewhere since there are so many icons here,??? he said. “While Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is of olden times, there are icons such as Ambedkar and Nitin Gadkari in modern times.??????),?)`8),8)/?)'8)O
J??????????W??/?????????????Â???????????) ?)*8)`8).8)O
K^
JN
H?k?????)/?8)*8)a?))8)O?)+?)/?)&?)/?8)'8)+?)'8)+?)%x).
K
I^
K
JN
K?
J?
K?
I?
JN
S?
K
J?
JN
X
Kn
K?
K^
K
K????????8)!x)*?)+?)/?)*8)%x)a?),?)/?8)!?)(?)/?8))?)O
K?
K
X
I^
J
Xr
J?
K?
I?
J?
I?
K?
J?
S?
K
K^
I^
S?
JN
H?????????))8)O
K
J?
JN
X
H.
J?
X
IN
K
H.
I~
I?
X~
J?
K?
I?
X
J?
K??????????????P??))8),?)`8)!x).8)a?8))x)a?)'?8)-x)%x)O
JN
K^
S?????W??Â????,???_???????k?????l???Â????s??W?????Â???????? ?????? ?????????? ???? ???? ??),?)&?)O?)+?)"
J?
K?
JN
K?????????s????????????????????????????)???]]?L???????9????A??????99}AQ=1??9????????????Q???M???M?????U????? ????????Q?????????????????I????????

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme