Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Women’s T20 Asia Cup, IND vs SL as it happened: Jemimah Rodrigues’s 76 propels India to 41-run win #IndiaNEWS India will face Malaysia in their next clash at the Women’s T20 Asia Cup on Monday.

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Women’s T20 Asia Cup, IND vs SL as it happened: Jemimah Rodrigues’s 76 propels India to 41-run win #IndiaNEWS
India will face Malaysia in their next clash at the Women’s T20 Asia Cup on Monday. And that is it from the opener for India. A clinical win that will give them immense confidence. They will, of course, have to worry about not being able to finish very well with the bat. Harmanpreet pointed out the lack of runs there, as well. However, things are looking up for India in this campaign. Player of the match Jemimah Rodrigues (76 off 53): I was eager to play, after not touching the bat for six weeks. But my parents, coaches and the staff helped me to recover, so thanks to them. I would like to thank Mumbai where it’s hot, so I got acclimatised to it. I had plans and had prepared well to play on slow, turning tracks which helped to express myself today. India captain Harmanpreet Kaur: After losing crucial wickets, Jemi played really well, that’s what we were expecting from her. It was not easy after coming back from injury, but we backed her during her tough times and she worked hard in the NCA as well. After losing my wicket, we were short by 20 runs. Had I and Jemi continued, we would’ve...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme