Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: In pictures: Roger Federer and Jhulan Goswami bid farewell in London – an overwhelming weekend #IndiaNEWS It was an emotional and overwhelming weekend as two sporting greats retired from their respective

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

In pictures: Roger Federer and Jhulan Goswami bid farewell in London – an overwhelming weekend #IndiaNEWS
It was an emotional and overwhelming weekend as two sporting greats retired from their respective sports at London this weekend.Early on Saturday, one of the all-time tennis greats, Roger Federer ended a “perfect journey??? despite being denied a fairytale ending with a doubles defeat at the Laver Cup alongside Rafael Nadal.Later on Saturday, one of cricket’s all-time greats, Jhulan Goswami ended her two-decade long career, laced with achievements with India winning the Lord’s ODI with a 16-run win over England.Farewell, Roger FedererThe 20-time Grand Slam champion has not played since the 2021 Wimbledon quarter-finals because of a knee injury and last week announced his retirement aged 41.The Swiss showed glimpses of his old silky self in the match against Team World’s Frances Tiafoe and Jack Sock at London’s O2 arena despite his long period of enforced inaction.“We’ll get through this somehow, will we? Right???? Federer said with a cracked voice during an emotional post-match farewell on court.“I’m happy, I’m not sad. It feels great to be here and I enjoyed tying my shoes one more time. Everything was the last time. The match was great, I couldn’t be happier. It’s been wonderful.???The Swiss was overcome with emotion afterwards, hugging teammate Nadal and waving to the crowd.“Playing with Rafa on...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme