Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Naga Chaitanya looks handsome as ever on magazine cover #IndiaNEWS #Cinema & TV Hyderabad: Naga Chaitanya made a rare post on social media on Saturday and fans couldn’t get enough of his fresh look.

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #Cinema #NagaChaitanya

Naga Chaitanya looks handsome as ever on magazine cover #IndiaNEWS #Cinema & TV
Hyderabad: Naga Chaitanya made a rare post on social media on Saturday and fans couldn’t get enough of his fresh look. Gracing the cover of the September issue of a men’s lifestyle magazine, the ‘Laal Singh Chaddha’ actor looks handsome as ever in the picture shot by Kunal Gupta.
Chay is seen smiling radiantly for the camera wearing a chequered blue suit by Paul Smith and a trench coat by Sarah & Sandeep. He is also seen sporting a platinum chain by Jos Alukkas.
The ‘Thank You’ actor’s popular Morse code tattoo dedicated to his and ex-wife Samantha’s wedding date is visible in the photograph.
The actor looks dapper in the shot and received several compliments in the comments section. “Oh my God I can’t take my eyes on you,??? wrote a fan. “Ever charming,??? commented a fan, while another added, “His smile is totally addictive.??? Several others left hearts on the post.
On the work front, Chaitanya has finished shooting for his Prime Video series ‘Dootha’ under Vikram Kumar’s direction and a bilingual film with Venkat Prabhu.
Take a look at some of the tweets:

Yuvasamrat @chay_akkineni sparkling & slaying with styling goals for @mansworldindia ‘s Cover Star
t.co/MwRZm9FZ8a#NagaChaitanya #ChayAkkineni pic.twitter.com/ah57ZTWzgF
— ??5|??????????/??/?????{??????????? (@UrsVamsiShekar) September 17, 2022

@chay_akkineni On the magazine cover page of @mansworldindia #NagaChaitanya Fans pic.twitter.com/kqqaez79iu
— Chay (@PChayakkineni) September 17, 2022

?????????5

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme