Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Amanatullah Khan case: Police found nothing during raids, claims AAP MLA’s wife #IndiaNEWS Shafia Khan, the wife of arrested Aam Aadmi Party MLA Amanatullah Khan, claimed on Friday that police officials

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Amanatullah Khan case: Police found nothing during raids, claims AAP MLA’s wife #IndiaNEWS
Shafia Khan, the wife of arrested Aam Aadmi Party MLA Amanatullah Khan, claimed on Friday that police officials did not find any incriminatory material during a search of their house.Amanatullah Khan was arrested by the Anti-Corruption Branch on Friday in the Delhi Waqf Board corruption case. The MLA was taken into custody hours after the police conducted raids at multiple locations related to Khan. The officials had claimed that it found two unlicensed pistols and Rs 24 lakh in cash during the raids, according to PTI.However, Shafia Khan posted a video on Twitter showing a group of police personnel leaving her home after the raid. She claimed that police officials could be heard in the video saying that nothing was found during the search. “...The media, which is said to be fourth pillar of democracy, is misleading people by showing incorrect news,??? she wrote on Twitter.Scroll.in does not vouch for the authenticity of the video. ???)*8))8).8)/?).x)+8)%x)a??P?8))?)*?)/8)O?))8),8)'8).
J?
Xr
I^
Xr
J?
K?
Jb
J?
S?
K.
K?
K?
H^
JB??????? ?? ?????????? ?? ????? ??? ?).8)-x)`8)(x)/?)+?)b?8)+?)a?) ?8).8)/?)*
K?
K?
S?
J?
K?
I?
H????W?????????? ???W?????????????).8)%x)a?8)!x))?)/?)%x).
K
X
I^
K?
K
K?
Xr
K?
X?
I^
K?
JN
K.
K?
Kn
X
J?
X~
H"
I^
S?l?????????????????????????? ??)%x))8) ?))8)O
K
I^
K?
I?
X?
J^
H????????? ?????? ??),?)`8)+?)`8)(x)/
J?????_???????????[????????????k????????W??????_????????Â?? ?? ??? ???- ??????? ??)* ?Y?H?R????XY[?H

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme