Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Air India Crash: Captain Sathe’s Cousin Writes About His Bravery, Their Last Talk #IndiaNEWS #Kerala In a horrific tragedy, an Air India Express flight from Dubai, carrying 180 passengers, crashed

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #Kerala

Air India Crash: Captain Sathe’s Cousin Writes About His Bravery, Their Last Talk #IndiaNEWS #Kerala
In a horrific tragedy, an Air India Express flight from Dubai, carrying 180 passengers, crashed and broke apart into two pieces at the Kozhikode International Airport, Kerala. Captain (Wing Commander) Dipak Vasant Sathe and First Officer Akhilesh Kumar lost their lives along with 18 passengers.
A former Indian Air Force Wing Commander, Wg Cdr Sathe graduated from the Air Force Academy at Dundigal near Hyderabad in June 1981, and served for 22 years.
In a Facebook post, his cousin, Nilesh Sathe, recalled how the deceased pilot survived an air crash in the early nineties when he was in the IAF. “He was hospitalised for 6 months for multiple skull injuries and nobody thought that he would fly again. But his strong will power and love for flying made him clear the test again. It was a miracle. ???
Captain (Wing Commander) Dipak Vasant Sathes cousin, Nilesh Sathe.
Last Conversation with Wg Cdr Dipak Sathe
A week before the accident, Nilesh and Wg Cdr Dipak Sathe had had a conversation about the Vande Bharat Mission.
“He was proud of bringing back our countrymen from Arab countries. I asked him, do you carry empty aircraft since those countries are not allowing entry of passengers? He had replied, Oh, No. We carry fruits, vegetables, medicines, etc to these countries, and never the aircraft flies to these countries empty.
Wg Cdr Dipak Sathe is survived by his wife and two sons. His brother, Capt Vikas, was an Armyman who laid down his life while serving in the Jammu region.
Here’s the full post

Its hard to believe that Dipak Sathe, my friend more than my cousin, is no more. He was pilot of Air India Express
Nilesh Sathe ????? ?? ??).8)O
I?
I^
X~
K.
Xrf?'7?
Kn
S?
I^
S?
K
K^
K?
K?
Z?
I
I~
K?
S?
I??
Z?
Zn
Z?
Z`????G2?&BF?&V?WfRF?BF??6F?R??g&?V?B??&RF???6?W6????2????&R??Rv2???B?b?"??F?W?&W726''???r76V?vW'2g&??GV&???f?FR&?&B?76????v??6?6??FFVB?fbF?R'V?v?B???????FR??FW&?F?????'?'B?W7FW&F???v?B??v?B?2?V&?B?22f????w3????F??rvV'2F?F?Bv?&???W??b???B?FRF?&VR&?V?G2?b?'?'BF?V?G?F?RgVV?v??6?6fVB??Rg&??6F6???rf?&R?F?N( ?2v??F?W&Rv2??6???R6VV?6???rg&??F?R7&6?VB?&7&gB?RGW&?VB?fbF?RV?v??R&?v?B&Vf?&RF?R7&6??R&V?????FVBgFW"F?R7&B?FW&F?????F?R&?v?Bv??rv2'WGW&VB??F?R???B?'G?&VB'WB6fVBF?R?fW2?b?6??76V?vW'2??F??v2?W?W&?V?6VBW&???W&F?"v?F?3b?V'2?bf???rW?W&?V?6R?76?WB?b?D?F?W"??F?RS?F?6?W'6R?B?v&FVR?b7v?&B?b????W"?F??6W'fVB??F???"f?&6Rf?"#?V'2&Vf?&R??????r26???W&6?????Bv?F??"??F???#R

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme