Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: T-shirt war between BJP, Congress: Does Rahul Gandhis shirt cost Rs 41K? #IndiaNEWS #India New Delhi: As the Congress Bharat Jodo Yatra reached the third day, there was a face-off between the Bharatiya

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #India

T-shirt war between BJP, Congress: Does Rahul Gandhis shirt cost Rs 41K? #IndiaNEWS #India
New Delhi: As the Congress Bharat Jodo Yatra reached the third day, there was a face-off between the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Congress over Rahul Gandhis T-shirt.
The BJP attacked the Congress on social media, claiming that Rahul Gandhi, who has been raising the issue of inflation during the Bharat Jodo Yatra, was wearing a T-shirt worth Rs 41,257 on Friday.
Bharat, dekho! tweeted BJP with a photo of Rahul Gandhi.
Congress on the other hand hit back at the BJP and said the ruling party at the Centre has been scared of the response of the people to the Bharat Jodo Yatra.

Bharat, dekho! pic. twitter. com/UzBy6LL1pH
— BJP (@BJP4India) September 9, 2022

Taking to Twitter, Congress said, Hey are you scared? Seeing the crowd gathered in Bharat Jodo Yatra. Talk about the issue. Speak on unemployment and inflation. If we have to discuss the clothes, then Modi jis suit of 10 lakhs and glasses of 1. 5 lakhs should be discussed. Do BJP want to discuss this? Meanwhile, Congress on Friday began its third day of the Bharat Jodo Yatra, led by party MP Rahul Gandhi in Nagercoil city of Kanyakumari district in Tamil Nadu.

??? ????8)%
C?
I^
S?
J?
K??
J?
K?
K
JB
I?
X?
J
K?
X?
J?
K????????Â? ??) ?8)"x)+?)(x)/8)a?8)'8)*8).8)b8),?).
J?
I^
X?
Jn
X~
In
I^
K
Z@?
J?
S?
Jn
S?
Jn
Xr
I^
X
J?
K?
JB
I^
K
X?
J?
XB?Â? ???)/?),8)`8)%8),8)+?).x) ?)%?).
H?
J?
K
J?
X?
K.
X?
Z@?
J?
K??W?????W??????????? ?? ?? ???????8)%x),8)*8)`8).x)b8))8)b?8)+?)b
Jn
X
I?
X
I^
Xr
K.
K?
Ib
I^
Xr
K?
X.
I?
IN
K?R
K.
K?
Ib
I^
Xr
I?
Kn
S?
J?
Xr
JN
IR
J?
K?
JB
I?
K?????_?????+???????????L???W??Â???????? ?? )@?%??????????????????????Ie?+?P?
???????%9
%??????M????????????()Q????????????e??????????????M????
???????
??????????9??????????????????????)?????????Q?????9????)??????????????????-?????????-????????????????????????I????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????)???????????-????????M?????????????e????????????????????????????????????????????????????-??????????M????????????%???????????-???????????????????????????????????

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme