Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: ‘We all fall short of God's glory’: Magic's Isaac takes lone stand at NBA restart #IndiaNEWS Orlando Magic player Jonathan Isaac stood for the US national anthem ahead of his team’s clash with

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

‘We all fall short of God's glory’: Magic's Isaac takes lone stand at NBA restart #IndiaNEWS
Orlando Magic player Jonathan Isaac stood for the US national anthem ahead of his team’s clash with the Brooklyn Nets on Friday, declining to join teammates and coaches who knelt for the pre-game ritual.In Thursday’s opening games at the NBA restart in Orlando, all players and coaches, many wearing “Black Lives Matter??? T-shirts, dropped to one knee in a silent demonstration during the anthem.Magic and Nets players followed suit on Friday as the “Star-Spangled Banner??? was played, but Isaac did not take part.Instead, Isaac, who also did not join his teammates in wearing a Black Lives Matter T-shirt, stood alone wearing his Magic jersey.Magic forward Jonathan Isaac explained why he didnt wear a Black Lives Matter shirt or kneel during the national anthem“I didn’t feel like putting that shirt on and kneeling went hand in hand in supporting Black lives. For me Black lives are supported through the gospel??? pic.twitter.com/Hldph67cF3— Mona Salama (@MonaSalama_) August 1, 2020 Speaking after Orlando scored a 128-118 victory, Isaac, an ordained minister, said he was “absolutely??? supportive of Black Lives Matter.“I believe that Black Lives Matter. A lot went in my decision. I just felt that kneeling or wearing a Black Lives Matter t-shirt don’t go hand in hand with supporting Black Lives,??? he...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme