Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Wrestling: Vinesh Phogat pulls out of proposed national camp, Pooja Dhanda expresses concerns too #IndiaNEWS Indian wrestlers Vinesh Phogat and Pooja Dhanda are against the idea of holding a national

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Wrestling: Vinesh Phogat pulls out of proposed national camp, Pooja Dhanda expresses concerns too #IndiaNEWS
Indian wrestlers Vinesh Phogat and Pooja Dhanda are against the idea of holding a national camp with the cases of coronavirus continuing to rise in India, reported Mail Today.The Wrestling Federation of India are in plans to conduct a camp this month for the men’s and women’s team grapplers in Sonepat and Lucknow respectively. If confirmed, it would probably be mandatory for all wrestlers with preparation for next year’s Tokyo Olympics in mind.But Phogat said that she has already refused the camp while Dhanda has requested the WFI to understand the situation. Rio Olympics bronze medallist Sakshi Malik has reportedly said she would join the camp but suggested that Lucknow was too risky.In Nursultan last year, Phogat had become India’s first wrestler to qualify for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and also won her first World Championships medal – a bronze. She also became the first Indian woman wrestler to qualify for two Olympics having competed in Rio Games. “I am not going to attend the camp (next week or whenever this month) and I have already informed the federation about it,??? Phogat, India’s star wrestler, was quoted as saying by Mail Today.“When I am in camp I don’t eat food there because I get stomach infection if I...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme