Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Bad loans of Rs 10 lakh crore been written off as ‘muft ki revdi’: Varun Gandhi’s dig at Modi #IndiaNEWS Bharatiya Janata Party MP Varun Gandhi on Saturday took a dig at Prime Minister Narendra

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Bad loans of Rs 10 lakh crore been written off as ‘muft ki revdi’: Varun Gandhi’s dig at Modi #IndiaNEWS
Bharatiya Janata Party MP Varun Gandhi on Saturday took a dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s comment on “muft ki revdi??? – or freebies – claiming that the loans of nearly Rs 10 lakh crore of corrupt businessmen have been waived in the last five years.Revdi, a type of sweet, has been at the centre of political and legal debate since last month Modi said that political parties announcing freebies to voters was a dangerous trend for the development and well-being of the country.“Those promoting revdi culture feel that by distributing free revdis to people, they can buy them,??? he had said at a rally in Uttar Pradesh, according to The Indian Express. “Together we need to defeat this thinking. Revdi culture needs to be removed from the country’s politics.???On Saturday, Gandhi tweeted a list of bad loans that have been written off since the financial year 2017-’18. The list was collated on the basis of a reply given in the Rajya Sabha by Minister of State for Finance Bhagwat Karad on August 2.?? ??? ???? ?? 5 ??),?)b?8),8)/?)-?)*8))?)/?)?8)'8)/?)*8)a?8)*?),8?&8))?)*8)O?)+?)-x).
Jn( ?
I^
X
Hn
I^
K?
H.
I^
S?
K~
K?
K
In
JN
H????#???????????????????????????8).x)b8)%x)/?
H8)-x),8)O?)-?)b?) ?8)+?)a?) ?8)+x)O
K
KB???? ????????? ?? L8),?)/?)%?8)%x),8)b?)(x)/8))8)%H8)%x)/?8),?)b?)*8)+?).
J?
K?
S?????#????c??????????????????W?????Â??????’ ???? ??),?)b?) ?????XY[?H

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best