Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: ISL final: A late bloomer, Chennaiyin FC midfielder Edwin Vanspaul is peaking at the right time #IndiaNEWS During the early stages of his football career, Edwin Vanspaul wasn’t sure about his

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #ChennaiyinFC #IndiaNEWS #PoduMachiGoalu

ISL final: A late bloomer, Chennaiyin FC midfielder Edwin Vanspaul is peaking at the right time #IndiaNEWS
During the early stages of his football career, Edwin Vanspaul wasn’t sure about his best football position. And to an extent today, he is still undecided about it.“It’s tough to pick one position but I’m enjoying playing as a midfielder now,â€? Vanspaul told Scroll.in as he braces for another big game in his career when Chennaiyin FC face ATK in the 2019-’20 Indian Super League final.One year ago, Vanspaul was instrumental in Chennai City’s fairytale run to the 2018-’19 I-League trophy. On Saturday, he has another glittering opportunity to clinch a title for his state team.Surprisingly, football was not his favourite sport during his childhood days. Following the footsteps of his father, Vanspaul took up hockey at the age of around 10 but since his school in Neyveli did not have any team, he decided to take up football.It’s been a long way â?¤ï¸?😊 and it’s new season #ChennaiyinFC #PoduMachiGoalu #indiansuperleague pic.twitter.com/Jvnorct5w7— edwinsydney (@edwinsydney) October 16, 2019 “I heard the school was giving away jerseys to children who played football,â€? he said. “They didn’t provide jerseys to those who played hockey since there were only few children who played. Just for that school jersey, I shifted to football at the age of 11.â€?Facing hardshipsBorn in Kerala, Vanspaul was raised in Neyveli where he endured a...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme